Name:
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Monday, January 21, 2008

Freezing

Okay - so it's freezing at work and my chili isn't keeping me warm. I used a cubanelle, jalapeno and habanero in it too, so it does have some heat. Borderline too much for people who don't like the heat, but fairly mild for me. I could use a little more - maybe half to a whole additional habanero. I don't find the jalapenos to have enough heat unless you really load them into the chili.

Work is the usual - not requiring much brain function - which continues to drive me insane. I spend much of my extra brain-time contemplating food and recipes. *(see allysfoodieblog.blogspot.com for additional food-related thoughts)

Waiting on pricing to replace half of the roof on our house and also getting rough ballparks on vinyl siding. I prefer the kind that resembles stained cedar shingles, but don't know if that would be a realistic choice. Hopefully the guy gets back to us and we will be ready to make our decision on the roof soon... and figure out if we're saving towards traditional or cedar-shingle look siding.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home