Name:
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So full

I am so full after my "holiday luncheon", I want to nap. Seriously.

But we did a sort of gag gift or regifting swap. I originally ended up with a plate of cookies, but swapped after we left the restaurant for one of those funny clock things that has a stick with little lights on it that swings back and forth really fast to display a clock and date and messages, complete with different transitions. I already have it programmed to say "Welcome To The Nut House!" and "Go PATRIOTS!" on a daily basis, and "Happy Birthday" on my birthday. Since it has the date and time, it knows to display Happy Holidays right now and either Good Afternoon or Good Morning depending on the time of day.

Okay - time to go fix a problem at work - and I don't mean fixing the tired problem by taking a nap. (I wish)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home