Name:
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday, Frozen feet

Although for the most part I don't get quite so cold quite so fast anymore, when my feet get cold, it still takes FOREVER for them to warm up.

I'm alternating which foot to perch on while I have a heater going to try to keep the other one semi-defrosted, but so far, no luck! (But time to switch feet)

Finally got one new ringtone for my phone - "O Come All Ye Faithful" by Twisted Sister... but only because Bryan sent it to me. One of these days I'm going to get back to setting them up myself and I'll also finish the myriad of projects I've started.... like the carved death star for the top of the Christmas tree and a photo album that I've been working on since July. Grrrrrr THIS WEEK I hope... yeah right. actually if I finish this weekend I might hit my timing.

Friday we're going "out for drinks" after work which means Coke with Lime for me. But I don't usually pass up the opportunity to pick brains off hours. At least for an hour or three.

So this Saturday is coctail party food class.... I'm SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF. Food. I live for it.

And I followed up with LaSalle Academy yesterday and it looks like a three week time frame... That brings us to either the week before Christmas, or the week of Christmas. And that timing could be good. Time for research, time for thinking and phrasing, time for strategic alignment and holiday bonuses. And I can live with that.

I'm busy right now enjoying the peacefulness that is fleeting around here - especially at this time of year, and contemplating one last Christmas gift. I think I'm going to go with the initial personalized Dunkin card even though they charge 5 to personalize the card... vs WalMart's 88 cents. WAIT A MINUTE.... BRAINSTORM! I'll be back later. Must act on results of storm before the idea is washed away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home