Name:
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday... at least we're halfway through the work week

So this is going to be a very slow week. I think this is the only way to survive while Sharon is on vacation. She's the one I call Flamingo, (she calls me Grasshopper) and she keeps me e-mail company while I bang my head against the desk at work on a regular basis.

SO she's in Disney World this week, enjoying the ºoº-ness that is Disney.... seeing Remy from Ratatouille, going on the Star Tours ride, enjoying Muppet Vision 4-D, Soarin' (which I missed this summer) and all the happy, relaxing, Disney-esque-ness that is inherent with any trip. (I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!!!)

Well, hopefully I'll be down there for Star Wars Weekend 2009 and I will have a LARGE dilemma when packing... should I pack the Leia costume (ANH) I made for Halloween this year? I think it happens too early to wear the Leia costume from ROTJ... plus that one is still under costruction... well - design stages. With something like that, the design needs to be well researched cause there isn't much to hide any design flaws.

Okay - back to work for now, but tonight is dinner, (cleaning) and making GRANOLA and TRUFFLES!!! :)

only thing better would be in Disney watching the Pats play football and making food... or EATING it... Wolfgang Puck's is the first restaurant I want to eat at my next trip down. and in NY - Bobby Flay's BarAmericain (or something like that ) and Morimoto's restaurant in Philly.. and a cheesesteak at Tony Luc's

Great - now I'm hungry! (Again!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home