Name:
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Friday, July 06, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard & Bruce Willis

Okay - so I've never seen a Bruce Willis movie that I didn't like and I've NEVER seen a Die Hard movie that I didn't LOVE!!!

And I think if it came down to John McClane and Jack Bauer... I hate to say I'd be rooting for John McClane. As much of a 24 fan as I am, and a Kiefer Sutherland fan, John McClane in the Die Hard series is way more realistic & believable. I think there's also more characterization. And they didn't rush the Die Hard series. I thought that the last season of 24 was too squished and too sparse all at the same time. While I don't want to give away anything from any seaons/movies in case someone reading this hasn't seen them all, the last season of 24 covered what would have been TWO SEPARATE days in previous seasons. At the same time that they covered two 'days', they seemed to stretch everyday things into taking up way more time than they should have. It was still suspenseful most of the time, but some things became predictable & some things that should have been addressed, rather than introducing a different storyline to fill the season, were never even mentioned.

**For anyone living under a rock BIGGER than any I've seen, 24 is a show where the entire season takes place in 1 day (24 consecutive hours) of the characters' lives.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home